So i have been missing for a while. SEIROUSLY where does time fly? But let me tell you, we have been enjoying our summer a lot. Our days are fun packed with activities and trips. We are also loving our short stay at the granny’s.
As a mom I have started eating a little better and more conscious this summer too! The alarm went off the day my 3 kids went out of control with their tantrums because we were out on a trip to the African Lion Safari. I lost my energy. I was sluggish. I felt extremely tired and sleepy mid day and almost fainted. That too after having lunch which was Pizza!
I felt sick to my stomach and wanted to throw up. Why did my food not energize me? Why did it make me feel so sick? Why was I losing my energy when I needed it the most? My body was breaking and everything felt like a foggy dream.
That night I came home and swore to myself, “I need to change my Diet”.
Not just because I am also overweight but also because, i need to be more healthier, more energized and less irritated and fatigue. I have gained quite a lot of weight due to 2 pregnancies in less than 18 months. I simply needed more energy and My diet was #1 changing factor.
I had lost 30 pounds and 15 inches in the past from eating cleaner and exercising. On top of that I felt good. I had energy. I had a great immune system and migraine attacks were GONE too!
So here is to my beginning of a new journey. After 2.5 years of pregnancy. Babies. Breastfeeding (which I am still doing) and child minding I have finally decided to start taking care of myself.
Because off course no one can take care of others when they need it the most. I simply cannot rely on my poor diet anymore.
First thing I did was start more GREENS in my Diet. My mornings start with Green Smoothies. Lunches with big bowl of Salads and I Absolutely love my MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER in my smoothies and lattes!
Why Matcha Green Tea Powder you ask?
Here is why:
- It Blocks Fat
- Enhances memory and focus (and boy oh boy do I need it as a mom of 3 and a wife of a full time student husband?)
- Stimulates your metabolism ( and that means you lose fat and weight fast)
- Excellent source of Antioxidants
- Burns calories!! (Without a workout ? I am totalllyyy in for it *wink*)
We all know the endless benefits of Green Tea.
ORGANIC MATCHA GREEN TEA POWDER is just the purest form of it and its broken down to digest better. So your body absorbs all nutrients too.
Matcha Green Tea is the highest quality powdered green tea available. Made from the nutrient-rich young leaves picked from the tips of shade-grown Camellia sinensis plants, Matcha Green Tea is steamed, stemmed, and de-vined before being stone-ground into very fine powder.
Want to know more benefits ?
I love this particular Brand for the following reasons.
- It’s ORGANIC CERTIFIED
- It’s Pure
- The company is very helpful when you have any questions. They list all details and facts about the product in their listing
- I love Amazon and its awesome for busy mom like me to order items that’s delivered right to my door.
- They have great reviews
- It doesn’t smell bad at all.
- Comes in a zip loc excellent sturdy package.
- The package may seem small but you only need 1/2 – 1 teaspoon per day!
- It DOES NOT taste chalky. There is no Itty bitty grits in the drinks I make.
- Very fine powder and can be baked with ??
If you Follow me on INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK you will find me using this Powder in my drinks and smoothies often. For Recipes just follow me on IG!
Scroll below this Blof to see my IG posts.
And here is to Healthy Eating and adding more Antioxidants to your life and mine!